Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Developer Updates [CloneWars]

UPDATES SUNDAY 8TH OF APRIL

- Added all suggestions to the content pack.

- Removed Announcement from 5th Fleet. File: "jobs.lua"

- Added a model to Saesee Tiin. File: "jobs.lua"

- Fixed EP and Staff Models (EP Model to have Probe Droid and Staff to have Droid Orb). File: "jobs.lua"

- Added CGI ARC Hybrid models to all of Alpha ARC. File: "jobs.lua"

- Made CG Commander's job name as Clone Guard Commander Fox. File: "jobs.lua"

- Replaced Grand Army General's model with a different model. File: "jobs.lua"

- Took the DC-17 Chrome away from Grand Army General. File: "jobs.lua"

- Added Delta Squad Sev to have 357 ammo. File: "entities.lua" 

- Added Battle General to have rocket ammunition. File: "entities.lua"

- Added Event Character to have vehicles, Hyena Bomber, STAP Speeder, Speeder Bike, Droid Tri-Fighter, Geonosian Fighter, Executive Cruiser, Droid Gunship, Armored Assault Tank, and Ebon Hawk-2. File: "entities.lua"

- Fixed body groups for Clone Trooper Colonel. File: "jobs.lua"

- Added IEDs to 19th CEB Captain, 19th CEB Chief Engineer, 19th CEB SBU Leader, 19th CEB SBU Trooper, and 19th CEB Commander. File: "jobs.lua"

- Fixed maximum amount of slots for 19th CEB SBU Trooper to 2, 19th CEB Commander to 1, 19th CEB SBU Leader to 1, 19th CEB Pilot to 1, and 19th CEB Chief Engineer to 1. File: "jobs.lua"

- Edited title of "epcharacters" radio to "EP Characters". File: "teamsradion.lua"

- Modified link commands to transfer you to the new domains Alydus created for RG Forums. File: "links.lua"

- Changed the EP on Duty model to the same one Staff on Duty has. File: "jobs.lua"

- Allowed spawnpoints to "event planner, senior event planner, event manager, head event planner" groups. File: "nordahl_spawnpoint_manager_all_gamemode/lua/entities/job_spawn_point/config.lua"

- Recolored Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, and Quinlan Vos's lightsaber to be Green ( 0, 255, 0 ), previous color was Blue ( 0, 0, 255 ). Files: "/garrysmod/addons/[dls]lightsabers_system/lua/weapons/weapon_lightsaber_dls_fisto.lua", "/garrysmod/addons/[dls]lightsabers_system/lua/weapons/weapon_lightsaber_dls_luminara.lua", "/garrysmod/addons/[dls]lightsabers_system/lua/weapons/weapon_lightsaber_dls_quinlan.lua"

- Added Bodygroups to FDU Trooper and FDU Officer. File: "jobs.lua"

- Assigned new Phase II models to all of Fleet as a substitution for Phase I models Rusty's Planning Sheet. File:  "jobs.lua"

- Switched Field General armor models to display a more appealing view. File: "jobs.lua"

- Modified Republic Inspector's Bodygroups to have no armor. Files: "jobs.lua"
[Image: tumblr_p6iuzsU22V1r9i2iuo1_540.gif]

UPDATES SUNDAY 15TH OF APRIL

- Updated 19th CEB SBU's description. File: "job.lua"

UPDATES SUNDAY 22ND OF APRIL

- Modified 41st Green Company models. File: "jobs.lua"

- Added Star Wars Vehicles Episode 1 and Star Wars Vehicles Extra as required resources for Delta - 7s and Y-Wings. File: "/garrysmod/lua/autorun/server/workshop.lua"

- Removed Medkit from 41st Green Company Marshall Commander (TEAM_GCGEN). File: "entities.lua"

- Added two new models to Republic Inspector. File: "jobs.lua"

- Added Anti-Armor Rocket Launcher to Scorch. File: "jobs.lua"

- Removed Nokia Ringtone sound from IED. File: "/garrysmod/addons/ied"

- Removed Improvised Explosive Device from FastDL and redirected it to addons. File: "/garrysmod/lua/autorun/server/workshop.lua" & "/garrysmod/addons"

- Solved Fives ammo problem. File: "entities.lua"

- Removed Plo Koons SWEP as it was not functional. File: "jobs.lua"

- Added helmet, antenna, and visor commands. File: "/garrysmod/addons/alydushelmetcommands"

- Gave 5th Fleet Leader rocket ammunition. File: "entites.lua"

- Changed threshold of allowed characters to the maximum of 40 in a name. File: "/garrysmod/addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/rpnamethings/sv_rpnamethings.lua"

- Changed CT MCO's model to models/reizer_cgi_p2/clone_arc/clone_arc.mdl. File: "jobs.lua"

- Disabled 5th Fleet Leader's access to utilize announcements. File: "jobs.lua"

UPDATES SUNDAY 29TH OF APRIL

- Implemented RPS-6 V2 (rocket launcher). File: "addons/double_launcher"

- Substituted the basic RPS-6 for the new version in the jobs. File: "jobs.lua"

- Added Bacta Grenades for 74th Medics to spawn in the f4 menu. File: "entities.lua"

- Added Jetpacks and Broom addons. File: "/garrysmod/lua/autorun/server/workshop.lua"

- Replaced Rocket Boots with Jetpacks. File: "entities.lua"

DO NOT ADD- Added another model for the Jedi Master job. File: "jobs.lua"  (Reason: WAS NOT SUGGESTED)

- Given eventplanner group more powers for their events (such as walk speed etc, no need to touch anything else). File: "N/A"

- Created new server loading screen. File: "N/A"

- Added TFA Star Wars Expanded Pack and TFA Star Wars Mega Development Pack to addons folder and to FastDL instead of a workshop download. Files: "/garrysmod/addons/[_tfa_star_wars_]_expanded_weapons_pack_714720335", "/garrysmod/addons/[tfa]_swrp_swep_mega-development_pack_uni-compatible_894273206", "/garrysmod/lua/autorun/server/workshop.lua"

- Fray's DC-15a now have 50 damage, and Z6 have been altered so it may work. Files: "/garrysmod/addons/[_tfa_star_wars_]_expanded_weapons_pack_714720335/lua/weapons", "/garrysmod/addons/[tfa]_swrp_swep_mega-development_pack_uni-compatible_894273206/lua/weapons/tfa_swch_z6"

- Added new HUD and Respawn for players. File: "/garrysmod/addons/alydusmods/lua/autorun/sh_alydusmods.lua"

UPDATES SUNDAY 5TH OF MAY

UPDATES SUNDAY 13TH OF MAY

UPDATES SUNDAY 20TH OF MAY

- Regiments Revamp. Files: "entities.lua", "jobs.lua", "categories.lua", "groupchat.lua", "/garrysmod/addons/teamsradion/lua/radio/sh_teamradioconfig.lua"