Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leo The 10 Minuter

What is your name?: Xenu

What is your in-game rank, job, and name?: Alpha - 64 INF CW3 Kolain

What is your steamID?: STEAM_0:0:145967289

What is the name of the staff member you would like to report?: Leo

What happened in detail?: Alright... Leo has been one of my least favourite EP's I've ever seen. He's just a dissapointing factor in the server and, no offense, needs to be demoted out of EP. The events he does do, which are few when he can be bothered, are either 10 minutes long (This includes offworlds events... he planned an offworld event on tatooine and didn't even bother with it, we literally just killed two ec's and then returned, no roleplay, just kill two people on some random planet and then return) or prolonged point and shoot events, with little to no roleplay unless you count debrief. His attitude toward me mainly is patronising and annoying, and honestly I've had enough of it. He is not a good event planner at all, and provides little to no creativity. Just look at his application? I have no idea how he got in, but I do not think he should have.

Any evidence like a picture, video or screenshot?: I know people will agree with me on most parts, if not all.

Do you have any witnesses?:

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_815p1hey8r4s...40_640.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Ok so Leo is a nice guy and all, but in all honesty, his events make me somewhat, triggered. When your an EC you are confused asf as to what your meant to do, and as a normal player things last for ten minutes or so. i personally feel the events are lacklustre.