Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clan List

This is a simple regiment/clan list
This thread serves to introduce the clans, and is only temporary - Once I make a proper regimental leader list, I will update this thread with it
Currently, the clans are:
  • Aruetiise - The starting regiment, light infantry and certified cannon fodder
  • Clan Wor - Heavy infantry/Anti-tank
  • Clan Spes - Snipers/Scouts
  • Clan Rogh - Engineers, CQC
  • Clan Kast - Pilots
  • Clan Cyn - Medics
  • The Protectorate - The Fleet regiment, the leading regiment

Possible donation jobs:
  • Republic Commando - A republic commando that got fed up with the Empire and joined the Mandalorian Revolt. The ranking structure needs to be tweaked, so I will post it on a later date.
  • Possibility to donate for a custom clan - This will not be available at the begining, only after the server starts getting traffic
  • Kal Skirata + Walon Vau
  • Bardan Jusik
  • Later on, I will add the Deathwatch as an elite regiment that can only be joined by donating: Kinda like the Jedi

Really like that... "certified cannon fodder" part. I'm now imagining some Sergeant like Sergeant Johnson from Halo seeing a new troop and saying "WELCOME TO CANNON FODDER SCHOOL, pppPRIVATE!" with his ear puncturing voice.

"A republic commando that got fed up with the Empire and joined the Mandalorian Revolt.". Republic Commandos are from the GAR, Imperial Commandos are the Empire's commandos. You should fix that XD.

Also think about adding a donation for a Clone as a mandalorian as well because well... they are mandalorian... and also some Alpha ARC/Clones such as Spar left the Republic and became bounty hunters, that means they could've left the Republic to join the Mandalorians.
[Image: tumblr_p6iuzsU22V1r9i2iuo1_540.gif]

"Also think about adding a donation for a Clone as a mandalorian as well because well... they are mandalorian..."
Hence the Republic Commandos, Clone Commandos that got fed up with the Republic/Empire after Order 66 and fled to Mandalore going after their own heritage.
[Image: CsI2D4t.png]

"Once a medic, always a medic." - Fleet Commander Bronto

The Clones, at least in Legends, werent able to desert. The only reason RCs and ARCs were is that they were cloned to have Independent thinking. The grunts werent. They only knew how to follow orders. The Coone Commanders were raised with similiar level of independence, but no, not the grunts

Oh, then call them at least Clone Commandos or Imperial Commandos in that case
[Image: tumblr_p6iuzsU22V1r9i2iuo1_540.gif]

(05-14-2018, 04:28 AM)Handsome Tree Wrote: The Clones, at least in Legends, werent able to desert. The only reason RCs and ARCs were is that they were cloned to have Independent thinking. The grunts werent. They only knew how to follow orders. The Coone Commanders were raised with similiar level of independence, but no, not the grunts

Coone Commandos

NO JEDI? well sign me up. also i really would like to live out my fantasi where we take up 5 jedi, rope them together then slowly burn them.