Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Don't you think a country run by Oligarchs is pretty out dated?
Say what you will, but it just aint right. Monarchy is an outdated thing, and should not be a thing in the 21st century, in any way or form
Oof
so plz stop listening to fake liberal news that hate to pay 56 pence each year to her when we pay £55 million a day to the EU
Tree the Queen has no political agenda therefore cannot get here "hordes" to kill people, most of her income in private, aka land, just like the Gentry, should they be gatted also? Your argument for them being "so rich because of accident of birth", so should all rich people e.g. Bill Gates children have no wealth and inheritance? The Queen brings in around £2 Billion each year while we pay around 56 pence back to here in taxes each year, I am fine paying 56 pence for £2 Billion in return
its no need to be salty becouse you are less weatlhy
They have no right to be as rich or to have such lifestyles as they do simply because of an accident of birth
She and her family do jack shit and get money for it, as well as political influence, because say what you will, but if the Queen calls someone something, the hordes of followers the royal family has will follow her words to a dot
she and her family are also a great benefit to the country
for fucks sake Tree I SAID FUCKING WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT A "FALSE DEMOCRACY" OR THE MONARCHS - The UK isn't a false democracy because the queen has no power
I was talking about England, not Hungary
hmm we have no king nor queen for hundreds of years now (i admit the change was only declared a hundred year ago) so then what makes us a monarchie?
Monarchies have the big gay
What's wrong monarchies? Plenty countries flourished under a king/queen.
What Im talking about is that they still have their monarchy
well the most famous party got over 60% which is a problem but so far nothing bad happened. also i would like to warn you to not go any further into that subject
Says a guy living in a fake democracy
no, you!
filthy pirate all you foreigners are the same dirty thieves and criminals

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016